The Marigold Bed and Breakfast has an excellent position for business trip and for tourism and can be easily reached by the main roads.
It's perfect for visiting Milan, Monza and the Racetrack of F.1., Bergamo, Lecco and the Como Lake.
The railway station of Cernusco–Merate is about 1,3 km far–away and in 40 minutes by train you can reach the centre of Milan, the Expo and the Milan Rho exhibition.
The Marigold B&B offers 3 comfortable single, double or triple rooms, all with private bathroom and a wide living room for breakfast.
A large garden surrounds the house and in summer guests will enjoy the rich breakfast served in the porch of the garden. Easy parking in the garden and free wi–fi.
From Cernusco-Merate station(1,5 km from Marigold B&B) you can reach the centre of Milan in 30 minutes and Monza or Lecco in about 20 minutes.
Bus request stop C46 Como-Bergamo BusLine in front of Marigold B&B.
Transfer by car on request from or to the station/airport.
In the neighbourhood:
- Expo Milano
- The centre of Milano with the Cathedral, the Sforza castle, the museums and the shops
- Monza and the Racetrack of F1, "Villa Reale" and its beautiful Park
- Lecco, the Lake and its charming places
- Como and the Lake
- Bergamo its history and the walls of the "Alta" ancient city
- The centre of Merate, pizzeria, restaurant, chemist's, shops and Mandic Hospital
- Observatory of Brera
- Curone and Montevecchia Park and Adda North Park
- Imbersago with the Adda river and Leonardo da Vinci's ferry